Please forward this error screen to 68. Please forward this error screen to 68. Company and William blair investment management llc Wolf Capital Partners. No financial terms were disclosed for the transaction whose co-investors include W Capital Partners.

185 million into Island Star Malls Developers Pvt Ltd, an investment platform CPPIB co-owns with The Phoenix Mills Limited. As a result of this investment, CPPIB has expanded its stake in ISMDP to 49 percent with PML owning the remaining 51 percent. The capital infusion will be used by ISMDPL to make new acquisitions and developments. 6 million in Series B funding. Serruya Private Equity Partners and Navy Capital Green Fund LP led the round. YFM Equity Partners has made an investment in Eikon Group Limited, a provider of digital post-production services for the movie and broadcast industry.

In addition to the funding, Colin Granger, a partner at YFM, will join Eikon’s board of directors. Primus Capital has made an undisclosed investment in Top of Mind Networks LLC. Vaquero Capital LLC was financial adviser to Top of Mind. Based in Atlanta, Top of Mind is a provider of customer relationship management and marketing automation software for the mortgage lender and real estate industries.